The shaken up Safeway in Hanover, MD
Along with the changes in the earth, I've started to notice more changes in my body! I'm definitely bloated, and just slightly nauseous here and there. I've also had some constipation going on in the last couple days. I still have boobs so sore that they hurt with the slightest movement and touch. I also get extremely tired these days. I knew it was weird when a few weeks ago, before I knew I was pregnant, I went out for a regular three mile run and couldn't finish it. After a couple miles I was exhausted and had to walk most of the way home. I'm slow natured anyway, and even lazy sometimes, so at the time I thought maybe it was just an off day and something I would have to push through in my fitness routine. Little did I know it was because my body was at the beginning of forming a tiny person.

No comments:
Post a Comment